Tracker Panfish 16
2016 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Panfish 16
Length: 16 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center HAMPTON
Hampton, VA, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
With its helm-forward design and stick-steering set-up, the TRACKER® Panfish 16 is easy-to-fish, easy-to-load, and offers unobstructed visibility for navigating woody coves and smaller rivers. You can drive, troll, and fish from one comfortable seat.
Add in the five big storage compartments, a 14-gallon, cushion-top livewell, and a Lowrance color fishfinder, and you've got a highly capable fishing machine for whatever species you like to catch.
- Unique, light-touch stick steering for maximum visibility, fishability & precise handling
- 2 oversized fishing chairs w/locking swivel for close-to-the-action floor-level fishing
- 2 top-loading 7' (2.13 m) rod boxes, 2 underseat compartments & bow deck storage
- Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- Backed by The TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Rugged 1-piece all-welded Mod V hull w/all-aluminum transom
- 14-gal. (53.00 L) aerated livewell w/cushion top seat
- 4 drink holders fore & aft for your convenience
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/13" (33.02 cm) wheels & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 766
|Deadrise At Transom: 6
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 11
|Std. Features Options:
- Length - 16' 2"
Beam - 70'
Bottom width - 48'
Max. recommended HP - 40 HP
Fuel capacity - 11.4 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Max. person weight - 465 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 880 Lbs.
Depth inside - 15.5'
Transom height - 21.4'
Deadrise at transom - 13 Degrees
Deadrise at bow - 6 Degrees
Hull material - 0.09 5052 Marine Alloy
Approx. weight - 766 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1495 Lbs.
Package height - 4' 1"
Package width - 5' 11"
Towing length - 20' 0"
Storage length - 19' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural & deck warranty—the best in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Non-skid bow mat
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- 3 drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Stick steering for precise maneuverability
- Mercury® control box
- Fuse-protected control center w/horn, navigation lights, bilge, aerator, 12V outlet & fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow courtesy light built into navigation light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 2 folding fishing chairs w/molded frames for close-to-the-action floor-level fishing
- Seating for 2 on midship cushion-top livewell
- Deep, molded dry storage boxes below each seat
- 2 top-loading carpeted rod/gear lockers—7' (2.13 m) port, 7' (2.13 m) starboard
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- 14-gal. (53.00 L) aerated livewell w/cushion-top seat
- Removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 21 times.