Mako Pro 16 Skiff CC
2016 Mako OTHER
Boat Type: OTHER
Model: Pro 16 Skiff CC
Length: 16 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Mako's Boats, go to Mako's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Mako Pro 16 Skiff CC
Price: US$ 13,595
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 2,045
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 16,690.
Thanks to our shallow-drafting Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull, the MAKO® Pro 16 Skiff CC provides the smoothest, driest inshore ride possible—plus, it delivers quick planing, brisk acceleration and a huge load-carrying capacity.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance warranty.
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the Best Warranty in the Business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull for smoothness, stability & a dry ride
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.3 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.5 L) cooler
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Foam-filled hull for superior flotation & safety
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- 5 optional color vinyl hull wraps, optional rail package & optional Power-Pole®
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs
|Dry Weight: 880
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 6.6
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Mako Pro 16 Skiff CC
Price - US$ 13,595
- Length - 15' 10"
Beam - 6' 0"
Bottom width - 4' 9"
Max. recommended HP - 40 HP
Fuel capacity - 6.6 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Max. person weight - 625 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1100 Lbs.
Transom height at center line - 20'
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Draft - 8'
Approx. hull weight - 880 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1747 Lbs.
Package height - 6' 8"
Storage length - 21' 6"
Cockpit depth - 16'
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- MAKO Assurance best-in-class warranty - limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable rotary steering
- Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Flush-mount electronics mounting surface
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical rod holders
- Under-console storage area
Construction & Exterior
- Composite seat substrates
- Encapsulated transom fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Hull & stringer system, hand-laid & chemically bonded for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole
- 100% composite construction
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Pressure-foamed hull/liner structure
- Hull wrap w/Black, Blue, Green, Red or Yellow sides & transom
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Portable 6.6-gal. (24.98 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 12V accessory outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel threaded garboard drain
- Raised bow fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface
- MAKO®-exclusive rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised aft fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- 360° fishability
- Open cockpit
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Molded interior liner w/patterned non-skid surface
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- Hot dipped Galvanized wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 13 times.