Tracker Pro 160
2016 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro 160
Length: 16 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ASHLAND
Ashland, VA, US
Toll Free: 866-513-2658
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Tracker Pro 160
Price: US$ 11,995
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 200
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 13,245.
The TRACKER® Pro 160 is a versatile aluminum fishing boat that’s packed with everything you need to go straight from the dealer to the lake. And it's built tough, with many of the quality construction features found in its bigger bass boat brothers.
For one affordable NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® price, you get an all-welded boat with a trailer, outboard, fish-finder, and trolling motor. And it's backed by The TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
•Our best value in an all-inclusive bass/panfish boat/motor/trailer combo
•All-welded hull w/corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer system for structural strength
•Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, & custom matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
•Roomy bow & aft casting decks w/2 fold-down fishing seats & storage beneath
•Backed by The TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
•Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
•1-piece rotomolded console w/windscreen & sport steering wheel
•Roomy rigging area w/Interstate® trolling battery
•16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
•Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids
|Dry Weight: 719
|Deadrise At Transom: 6
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 6
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Tracker Pro 160
Price - US$ 11,995
- Length - 16' 2"
Beam - 70'
Bottom width - 48'
Max. recommended HP - 40 HP
Fuel capacity (portable) - 6 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 3 Persons
Max. person weight - 390 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 855 Lbs.
Depth inside - 15.5'
Transom height - 21.4'
Deadrise at transom - 13 Degrees
Deadrise at bow - 6 Degrees
Hull material - 0.09 5052 Marine Alloy
Approx. weight - 719 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1415 Lbs.
Package width - 5' 11"
Towing length - 20' 0"
Storage length - 19' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Non-skid bow mat
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V accessory outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 2 folding fishing chairs w/molded frames
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 3
This ad has been viewed 101 times.