Mako Pro 17 Skiff CC
2016 Mako OTHER
Boat Type: OTHER
Model: Pro 17 Skiff CC
Length: 17 Feet
Millville, NJ, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Mako's Boats, go to Mako's model page
Our best selling MAKO® inshore boat, the Pro 17 Skiff CC is a master of the inshore world, and it's great for just about any freshwater lake, river or bayou as well. The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides the ultimate in smoothness and stability, plus a quick holeshot, dry ride and nimble handling and turning.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance warranty.
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the Best Warranty in the Business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull for smoothness, stability & a dry ride
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.4 L) cooler
- Foam-filled hull for superior flotation & safety
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.3 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite seat substrates
- 5 optional color vinyl hull wraps, optional rail package & optional Power-Pole®
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs
|Dry Weight: 950
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 6.6
|Std. Features Options:
- Length - 17' 4"
Beam - 6' 8"
Bottom width - 5' 3"
Max. recommended HP - 60 HP
Fuel capacity - 6.6 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Max. person weight - 850 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1400 Lbs.
Transom height at center line - 20'
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Draft - 8'
Approx. hull weight - 950 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1849 Lbs.
Package height - 6' 8"
Storage length - 22' 4"
Cockpit depth - 18'
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- MAKO Assurance best-in-class warranty - limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable rotary steering
- Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30.28 L) cooler, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Flush-mount electronics mounting surface
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical rod holders
- Under-console storage area
Construction & Exterior
- Composite seat substrates
- Encapsulated transom fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Hull & stringer system, hand-laid & chemically bonded for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole
- 100% composite construction
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Pressure-foamed hull/liner structure
- Hull wrap w/Black, Blue, Green, Red or Yellow sides & transom
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Portable 6.6-gal. (24.98 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 12V accessory outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel threaded garboard drain
- Raised bow fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- MAKO®-exclusive rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised aft fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- 10-gal. (38 L) aft baitwell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- 360° fishability
- Open cockpit
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Molded interior liner w/patterned non-skid surface
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- Hot dipped Galvanized wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 79 times.