Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
2016 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 190 TX
Length: 19 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ASHLAND
Ashland, VA, US
Toll Free: 866-513-2658
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
Price: US$ 18,995
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 520
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 20,565.
With huge decks, lots of storage, and an outboard capacity of up to 115 horses, the TRACKER® Pro Team™ 190 TX is a step up to a more serious aluminum bass fishing machine.
The robotically-welded longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and the transom and gives full support to the running surface, and the fully welded, 1-piece hull is then protected with our exclusive Diamond Coat finish. And it's backed by America's best warranty—the TRACKER Promise.
• Huge 38 sq. ft. bow casting deck w/2 big storage boxes
• NEW VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
• Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
• TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
• Backed by The TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
• Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
• 3-across cockpit seats w/molded storage boxes below center & port seats
• 2 movable, folding fishing seats w/pedestal bases on bow & aft decks
• Minn Kota® trolling motor & Lowrance color fishfinder
• Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
|Dry Weight: 1048
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
Price - US$ 18,995
- Length - 18' 7"
Beam - 89'
Bottom width - 60'
Max. recommended HP - 125 HP
Fuel capacity - 21.5 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Max. person weight - 685 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1350 Lbs.
Depth inside - 18'
Transom height - 22.25'
Deadrise at transom - 10 Degrees
Deadrise at bow - 16 Degrees
Draft - 13'
Hull material - 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
Approx. weight - 1048 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2327 Lbs.
Package height - 5' 3"
Package width - 7' 5"
Towing length - 23' 4"
Storage length - 20' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural & deck warranty—the best in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Non-skid bow mat
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW soft touch sport steering wheel
- 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
2-bank onboard battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Huge 38 sq. ft. front deck w/lots of storage
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center & port seats
- Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- NEW TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Rod hold-down straps
- Aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated & divided livewell w/bait bucket holder, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 128 times.