Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
2016 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 175 TF
Length: 18 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
Price: US$ 15,995
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 200
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 17,245.
One of our most versatile fishing packages, the Pro Team 175TF is packed with features that make it ideal for bass, crappie, and nearly anything else that swims.
The slightly lower front deck keeps you close to the action, and convenient utility trays with drink holders on both sides up front keep tools and beverages close at hand. Three seat pedestal bases up front allow for multiple seating configurations—so whether you're trolling for walleye, casting for bass, or spider-rigging for crappie, you'll be comfortable.
You also get fore and aft aerated livewells (both with a removable bait bucket), huge storage spaces throughout, two removable, fold-flat fishing chairs with multiple locations fore, aft and midship, three-across cockpit seating, a trolling motor, and a new color fishfinder.
This all-around awesome fishing boat also features our beautiful Diamond Coat™ finish for long-lasting good looks, and our exclusive Revolution™ variable deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™. The Power-Trac™ offset transom provides quicker holeshots & better overall performance.
• 8" recessed bow deck w/3-across fishing seat bases
• NEW VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
• Bow 15-gal. & aft 16-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & bait buckets
• TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
• Backed by The TRACKER™ Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
• Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
• 7' (2.13 m) lockable rod storage, bow/aft storage w/aluminum lids & 2 aft boxes
• 6 seat pedestal bases & 2 movable, folding fishing seats
• Minn Kota® trolling motor & Lowrance® color fishfinder
• Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
|Dry Weight: 1049
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
Price - US$ 15,995
- Length - 17' 7"
Beam - 89'
Bottom width - 60'
Max. recommended HP - 75 HP
Fuel capacity - 21.5 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Max. person weight - 560 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1090 Lbs.
Depth inside - 18.5'
Transom height - 22.25'
Deadrise at transom - 10 Degrees
Deadrise at bow - 16 Degrees
Draft - 10.75'
Hull material - 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
Approx. weight - 1049 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2232 Lbs.
Package height - 5' 4"
Package width - 7' 5"
Towing length - 22' 3"
Storage length - 19' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Non-skid bow mat
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in starboard bow compartment & port rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Blue or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
2-bank onboard battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Big 31 sq. ft. front deck, recessed slightly for close-to-the-action fishing
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Large elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- NEW TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) & aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewells w/timers & 2 removable bait buckets
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 131 times.