Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 XP3
2016 Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats
Boat Type: Pontoon Boats
Manufacturer/Builder: Sun Tracker
Model: Fishin' Barge 24 XP3
Length: 26 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Sun Tracker's Boats, go to Sun Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 XP3
Price: US$ 33,595
Freight: US$ 1,250
Included Options: US$ 3,295
Prep: US$ 475
Your Price: US$ 38,615.
As our flagship performance fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 XP3 has plenty of space to accommodate a crew of 12 people. Of course, with a crew that size, there are going to be a variety of ideas what “fun on the water” really means. Don’t worry. The FISHIN’ BARGE 24 XP3 has the performance capabilities and onboard amenities needed to ensure everyone has the time of their lives.
For the anglers, that means fore and aft fishing decks, complete with livewells, rod holders and more. For the adrenaline junkies, three performance pontoon logs and hydraulic steering will fulfill the need for speed. And for everyone, there’s comfortable lounge seating throughout and the new QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system.
- Industry-leading 10+ Life™ warranty
- 3 high-performance 26" (66.04 cm) pontoon logs w/lifting strakes
- NEW fencing design w/built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) bow & 20-gal. (75.71 L) aft livewells
- Bimini top w/NEW QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/4 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & starboard rod locker
- Starboard console w/hydraulic steering, Bluetooth®-capable stereo & cooler storage
- Port L-lounge w/underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment) & padded sundeck w/pop-up changing room
- Removable table w/2 base locations
- Boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
|Dry Weight: 2960
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 35
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 XP3
Price - US$ 33,595
- Length - 26' 2"
Deck length - 24' 1"
Deck width - 102'
Max. recommended HP - 200 HP
Fuel capacity - 35 Gallons
Pontoon log length - 24' 11"
Pontoon log diameter - 26'
Pontoon log material - 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
Max. person capacity - 12 Persons
Max. person weight - 2200 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 3000 Lbs.
Depth inside - 24'
Approx. weight - 2960 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 5179 Lbs.
Package height - 8' 11"
Package width - 8' 6"
Towing length - 34' 5"
Storage length - 32' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty - 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
Construction & Exterior
- Three 26" (66 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.4 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 12
This ad has been viewed 149 times.