Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
2015 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 175 TXW
Length: 18 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Price: US$ 17,595
Freight: US$ 675
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 18,645.
America's favorite bass boat! This perennial #1-selling fishing boat gives you everything you need for a weekend at the lake or a week on the tournament trail.
The Pro Team 175 TXW continues to be the aluminum boat choice for a wealth of reasons—from the TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution hull for incredible performance to the spacious interior and open deck-styling.
And the quality of construction is unparalleled. The robotically-welded longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and the transom and gives full support to the running surface. The fully welded hull is then protected with our exclusive Diamond Coat finish for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer lasting shine & 20x longer lasting color-fastness. The hull is also fully foam-injected to provide superior flotation.
The Pro Team 175 TXW sports a long list of value-packed features to enhance any and every fishing trip, including a Minn Kota® trolling motor with a recessed foot pedal (with tool and drink holders), a NEW console with a phone holder and full instrumentation, TWO aerated livewells, two moveable fishing chairs and plenty of storage for all your gear, including a designated center rod locker for rods up to 8’ (2.44 m) long.
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer lasting shine & 20x longer lasting color
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Bow 19-gal. & aft 16-gal. aerated, livewells
- 3-across cockpit seats w/molded storage boxes below center and port seats
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder 240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- 7' (2.13 m) Lockable port rod storage, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids & 2 aft drop-in boxes
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD®
- NEW 13" chrome wheels & matching hub covers
|Dry Weight: 993
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Price - US$ 17,595
- Length - 17' 7''
Bottom width - 60"
Max. recommended HP - 75 HP
Package width - 8' 2''
Fuel capacity - 21.5 Gallons
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Beam - 89"
Approx. weight - 1009 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2192 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 17.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 22.25"
Max. weight capacity - 1100 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 555 Lbs.
Towing length - 22' 3''
Storage length - 19' 1''
Package height - 5' 3''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Floor-mounted drink holders
- Non-skid bow mat
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded all-aluminum transom
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Dual-color paint scheme - Victory Red or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
2-bank onboard battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center & port seats
- Fold-down center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- In-floor cooler
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/composite frames
- NEW rod organizer
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Rod hold-down strap
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket timed & recirculated
- Aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated & divided gray livewell w/bait bucket holder timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pumps w/timers
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 175 times.