Tracker Pro Guide V-175 WT
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro Guide V-175 WT
Length: 17 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 WT
Price: US$ 21,995
Freight: US$ 900
Prep: US$ 675
Your Price: US$ 23,570.
When the weather and the water require a bigger boat with more brawn, more stability, and more space, pick the TRACKER Pro Guide V-175 WT.
It’s designed to conquer big water and to extend your season into the cooler months. The walk-through, wraparound windshield protects you and your crew from spray and wind, making the ride to your fishing hole more comfortable.
The all-welded Deep V hull is unitized with the transom via a welded-in longitudinal stringer system—so not only is it incredibly strong, but it also rides smoothly and keeps you drier on any type of water.
The Diamond Coat finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat extends durability and color exponentially over traditional paints. Spacious storage and courtesy lights make accessing gear a breeze. There are fore and aft livewells, both with removable bait buckets. And you get 2 movable fishing seats with 6 pedestal seat locations throughout.
The V-175 WT rides on a custom-built, factory matched trailer with GALVASHIELD protection and a standard Mercury® 90HP ELXPT FourStroke outboard.
- New color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports &soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Wide, stable Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out & removable bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes (bow, port, and starboard) & in-floor storage throughout
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection pluschrome wheels & matching hub covers.
|Dry Weight: 1385
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 WT
Price - US$ 21,995
- Length - 16' 11''
Bottom width - 82"
Max. recommended HP - 135 HP
Package width - 8' 6''
Fuel capacity - 21.1 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 97"
Approx. weight - 1385 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2794 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Depth inside - 26.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 25.5"
Max. weight capacity - 1500 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 760 Lbs.
Towing length - 23' 5''
Storage length - 19' 7''
Package height - 6' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) transom to prevent backwash in big water
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V accessory outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, fold-down fishing seats (w/sturdy 2-0.38" seat pedestals)
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Closed battery storage
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for 6'–8' (1.83–2.44 m) rods
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- NEW 1200-lb. Fulton swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 199 times.