Tracker Pro Guide V-16 WT
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro Guide V-16 WT
Length: 16 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 WT INCL-Brake upgrade
Price: US$ 19,095
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 445
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 20,590.
The Pro Guide V-16 WT is designed for all-weather fishability, with a gentle, dry ride thanks to the full-width windscreen and the 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull.
The welded-in longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and transom for a lifetime of excellent performance and rugged durability, and expanded foam is injected into the hull for flotation and a quieter ride.
And when you get to your fishing hole after that comfortable ride, you and your family or fishin' buddies will be equipped to start haulin' in the big ones. 3 movable fishing seats can be placed in any of the 6 pedestal base locations, and huge storage compartments throughout hold rods and gear.
Additional benefits include a Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor with foot pedal storage, a new sport steering wheel, courtesy lighting, a 23-gallon (87.06 L) aerated livewell with a bait bucket and a new Lowrance Elite-3x color fishfinder.
The Pro Guide V-16 WT is powered by a Mercury® 60HP ELPT FourStroke outboard (upgradable to 75HP), and rides on a GALVASHIELD-protected trailer with new chrome wheels and matching hub covers.
- Color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Wide, stable, all-welded aluminum Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments & 1 aft dry box
- 3 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus chrome wheels & matching hub covers
|Dry Weight: 1290
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 15
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 WT INCL-Brake upgrade
Price - US$ 19,095
- Length - 16'
Bottom width - 70"
Max. recommended HP - 90 HP
Package width - 7' 6''
Fuel capacity - 15 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 88"
Approx. weight - 1210 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2396 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Depth inside - 23.5"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 20.88"
Max. weight capacity - 1250 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 700 Lbs.
Towing length - 21' 6''
Storage length - 18'
Package height - 6' 2''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirement
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eye
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyar
- Fire extinguisher
- Sport steering wheel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/glovebox & built-in drink holder
- Driver side drink holder
- Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-new color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, fold-down (w/sturdy 2-3/8" seat pedestals)
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Closed battery storage
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holde
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 238 times.