Tracker Pro 160
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro 160
Length: 16 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ASHLAND
Ashland, VA, US
Toll Free: 866-513-2658
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro 160
Price: US$ 11,995
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 645
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 13,690.
Packed with everything. Priced for everyone.
Take one look at the TRACKER Pro 160, and you’ll see why it's known as the world's value leader in a ready-to-fish boat/motor/trailer package. For one affordable NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® price, you get a fishing package that's absolutely loaded with all the features you need to go from the dealer to the lake.
It might be hard to believe that we can put together such a top-quality, all-inclusive value-packed package as this. But for the biggest recreational boat-maker in the world—it comes naturally.
Onboard, there’s a Minn Kota® trolling motor, a new Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder, four rod holders with organizers, and midship storage areas. Four seats include the driver and passenger cockpit seats, plus removable fore and aft fishing seats. There’s also a 9-gallon (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into the front of the console.
The Pro 160 comes standard with a 20HP Mercury® EL FourStroke outboard, and proudly rides on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD corrosion protection.
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece .090 5052 marine aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer
- system for structural strength
- Marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated midship livewell
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Roomy bow & aft casting decks w/2 fold-down fishing seats
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/windscreen
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom trailer w/13" wheels, Super Lube hubs & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 719
|Deadrise At Transom: 6
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 6
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro 160
Price - US$ 11,995
- Length - 16' 2''
Bottom width - 48"
Max. recommended HP - 40 HP
Package width - 5' 11''
Deadrise - 6 Degrees
Beam - 70"
Approx. weight - 719 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1415 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 3 Persons
Depth inside - 15.5"
Hull material - 0.090 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 21"
Max. weight capacity - 855 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 390 Lbs.
Towing length - 20'
Storage length - 19'
Fuel capacity (portable) - 6 Gallons
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- Battery tray
- Non-skid bow mat
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V accessory outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Interstate® trolling battery
- 12V trolling motor harness
- Trolling motor receptacle
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/composite frames
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 3
This ad has been viewed 198 times.