2015 Nitro Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Length: 18 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ASHLAND
Ashland, VA, US
Toll Free: 866-513-2658
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Nitro's Boats, go to Nitro's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Nitro Z-7
Price: US$ 27,595
Freight: US$ 900
Included Options: US$ 1,170
Prep: US$ 495
Your Price: US$ 30,160.
It’s the world’s best-selling performance bass boat. And it’s easy to see why.
The celebrated NITRO® Z-7 is the stuff champions are made of—an 18’ 8” (5.69 m) powerhouse driven by 150 horses and outfitted with an eye-popping load of accessories that can help transform you from Joe Angler into a tournament winner!
A new user-friendly console kit with Veethree multi-function gauges gives you more control over the boat. The 16° variable deadrise hull sports our legendary Rapid Planing System for super-fast hole shots to rocket you up onto plane in an instant when hopping between fishing holes. or racing to the weigh-in.
The Z-7 sports large storage compartments fore, aft, and center, and will store rods up to 8’ long. New Whitecap compression latches lock out moisture. An optional, removable port console will protect a passenger or co-angler from wind and spray. 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck lets a trio of anglers ride in comfort. New LED courtesy lights. This and so much more.
The Z-7 is a super-charged contender that will help propel you past the competition—and it’s also at home on a still lake at sunrise while you toss topwaters at the shore. It will deliver a tournament-style fishing experience whatever waters you ply.
And it’s perfectly matched with a Custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue for shortened storage length, and Vortex hubs for easy maintenance.
- 16° variable deadrise hull with Rapid Planing System
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge and console kit
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Stainless steel fold-down reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® protection, swing-away tongue & Vortex hubs
|Dry Weight: 1650
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 41
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Nitro Z-7
Price - US$ 27,595
- Length - 18' 8''
Bottom width - 75"
Max. recommended HP - 175 HP
Package width - 8' 6''
Fuel capacity - 41 Gallons
Deadrise - 16 Degrees
Draft - 15"
Beam - 94"
Approx. weight - 1650 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3200 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 19"
Transom height - 22.5"
Max. weight capacity - 1390 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 600 Lbs.
Storage length - 20' 11''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 4 drink holders
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Non-skid bow mat
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Ignition switch
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Master power switch
- LED console courtesy light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion- resistant wrap
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 12V accessory outlet
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Lockable compression latches
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated, divided aft livewell w/timer
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Stainless steel propeller
- 16° variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ stepped-hull design for super-fast holeshots w/minimal bow rise & better control as the boat gets up on plane
- Rigging tube
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 14" (35.56 cm) wheels w/radial tires & chrome center caps
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr.
- 100,000-mile limited warrant
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 249 times.