Tracker Grizzly 1654 Sportsman
2015 Tracker OTHER
Boat Type: OTHER
Model: Grizzly 1654 Sportsman
Length: 17 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ASHLAND
Ashland, VA, US
Toll Free: 866-513-2658
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Grizzly 1654 Sportsman
Price: US$ 10,395
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 400
Prep: US$ 295
Your Price: US$ 11,765.
We designed the GRIZZLY 1654 MVX Sportsman for waterfowl hunters, with numerous features that will help make your hunt more successful.
A generous 78" (1.98 m) beam and a wide 54" (1.37 m) bottom make this boat very stable for more accurate shots, and the lockable port and starboard storage boxes hold all the gear you might need. Under-deck storage in the front has plenty of room for decoys, and our VERSTATRACK in-gunnel storage system allow for the attachment of multiple handy accessories.
For 2015, we've more than doubled the deadrise angle to 7°, giving you a smoother, drier ride. Also new is a thicker .190 floor with an underfloor electric raceway, plus welded-in foam-filled interior side walls for more rigidity, added flotation, and a quieter ride. In addition, we've increased the size of the forward deck for more freedom when bowfishing or retrieving decoys.
The structure of this rugged craft is nothing short of incredible: a full-length welded-in longitudinal stringer system is welded to the all-aluminum, corner-braced, box-beam transom to completely unitize and strengthen the hull, and pressed-in strakes and chines add even more rigidity.
The versatile 1654 MVX Sportsman comes standard in a Forest Green powder-coat finish, and is also available in Grassland or Woodland camo patterns at an extra charge. The complete package comes standard with a Mercury® 25-horsepower ELH FourStroke outboard and rides on a factory-matched custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection.
Click on the Features/Options tab to see all the possibilities for customizing your boat. Whether you're hunting birds, bowfishing, or plying the bayou for bass, you'll get everything you need with the 1654MVX Sportsman.
- Designed for waterfowl hunting, but great for bowfishing and angling, too
- NEW underfloor raceway for electrical routing
- NEW thicker .190 alum. floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Lockable port-side rod box & removable starboard-side gun box
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system
- VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
|Dry Weight: 611
|Deadrise At Transom: 3
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 6
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Grizzly 1654 Sportsman
Price - US$ 10,395
- Length - 17' 4''
Bottom width - 54"
Max. recommended HP - 30 HP
Package width - 6' 6''
Deadrise - 7 Degrees
Beam - 78"
Approx. weight - 744 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1129 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 16.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 23"
Max. weight capacity - 1150 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 750 Lbs.
Towing length - 22' 4''
Package height - 6'
Fuel capacity (portable) - 6 Gallons
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
- Navigation lights
- Slightly more V for better handling & turning
Construction & Exterior
- NEW under-floor raceway for easier routing of plumbing & electrical systems
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for 2015—for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing and better shallow-water performance
- Stake-down eyes at 4 corners of the deck permit setting of anchor poles to hold boat in place
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland & Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Toggle switches for nav lights & bilge pump
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- NEW for 2015. Roomier front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strengthSure Tread™ non-skid interior
- 1 movable fishing chair w/1 bow & 1 aft deck seat bases
- Angled aft bench seat
- Lockable port side rod box
- Lockable removable starboard side gun box
- Bow storage
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 215 times.