Tracker Pro Guide V-16 T
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro Guide V-16 T
Length: 16 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 T INCL-Rope ratchet cover?Charcoal & Brake upgrade
Price: US$ 16,305
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 970
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 18,325.
The roomy TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 T is a tiller-controlled fishing machine with 3 movable fishing seats and 5 pedestal base locations for wide-open versatility. And the driver's seat features sliding adjustability for ease of control.
The all-welded Deep V hull slopes in at a 20° deadrise for a smooth, dry ride, and it's unitized by a welded-in longitudinal stringer system to make it one with the transom. The boat is then powder-coated with our exclusive Diamond Coat finish for protection exponentially more durable and beautiful than traditional paint.
With 360° of fishing access from anywhere in the boat, the V-16 T can fish up to five people. Features include a powerful Minn Kota® trolling motor with foot pedal storage, Lowrance® fishfinder, two 8’ (2.44 m) rod boxes, plentiful storage, raised casting decks, VERSATRACK® system and even an oversized 40" (1 m), 23-gallon (87.06 L) aerated bow livewell.
With a standard Mercury® 40HP ELHPT FourStroke outboard (that can be optioned up to 60HP), and a GALVASHIELD-protected trailer with new chrome wheels and matching hub covers, you'll be set to hit the water and start fishing right from the dealer!
- NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Adjustable, sliding driver’s seat base for comfort while operating tiller motor
- Wide, stable, all-welded Deep V hull w/20° deadrise
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- 3 movable 360°-swiveling fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- 2 top-loading side rod/gear lockers, 3 bow compartments & 1 aft dry storage box
- Custom trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers plus GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
|Dry Weight: 989
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine Model: 60ELHPT CT BT
|Engine HP: 60
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 15
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 T INCL-Rope ratchet cover?Charcoal & Brake upgrade
Price - US$ 16,305
- Length - 16'
Bottom width - 70"
Max. recommended HP - 60 HP
Package width - 7' 6''
Fuel capacity - 15 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 88"
Approx. weight - 989 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2023 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Depth inside - 23.5"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 20.88"
Max. weight capacity - 1125 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 700 Lbs.
Towing length - 21' 6''
Storage length - 19' 2''
Package height - 6' 2''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Victory Red or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow courtesy light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, fold-down (w/sturdy 2-3/8" seat pedestals)
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Bow padded backrests
- NEW deck-mounted Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Closed battery storage
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 224 times.