Tracker Targa V-18 WT
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Targa V-18 WT
Length: 19 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Targa V-18 WT
Price: US$ 27,995
Freight: US$ 900
Included Options: US$ 865
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 30,135.
Targa™ V-18 WT: the leader of the pack.
Ideal for guides, families, or tournament pros, this 19’ 1” brute packs in numerous features to make fishing fun in big lakes & big rivers! The huge 8’ 6” beam makes it stable, roomy, and secure, and the Deep V hull and 20° deadrise give you a silky-smooth and very dry ride even in the whitecaps.
4 seats and 7 pedestal base locations make seating options virtually endless, and there’s enough interior storage volume to accommodate gear for your whole crew and more. And with a gigantic 48-gallon aft livewell (with dividers and a removable bait bucket) plus a bow livewell/bait bucket, you can keep your catch healthy on the race to the weigh-in.
There’s so much to love about this boat: dual consoles, walk-thru wraparound windshield, onboard battery charger, boarding platform and ladder—you’ll have to see it to believe it.
The package includes a new tandem-axle trailer with swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, and new heavy-duty upright trailer-loading guides. A Mercury® 115 EXLPT FourStroke EFI is standard, and it’s approved for up to 150HP.
- NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015—Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield and hydraulic steering
- Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3/USB ports
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out & removable bait bucket
- 4 high-style seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- 2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- NEW tandem-axle custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, chrome wheels & matching hub covers, GALVASHIELD®, and new heavy-duty upright trailer-loading guides
|Dry Weight: 1730
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine HP: 150
|Fuel Capacity: 40
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Targa V-18 WT
Price - US$ 27,995
- Length - 19' 1''
Bottom width - 88"
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Package width - 8' 6''
Fuel capacity - 40 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 102"
Approx. weight - 1730 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3374 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Depth inside - 28.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 23"
Max. weight capacity - 1650 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 900 Lbs.
Towing length - 24' 9''
Storage length - 20' 6''
Package height - 6' 11''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 3 battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Upgraded hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/backlit, hi-res. 480x480-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Dash layout w/ enough space to accept large graph or GPS units
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Insulated flush-mount, all-aluminum & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage below
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool
- Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, fold-down fishing seats (w/sturdy 2-0.38" seat pedestals)
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Bow padded backrests
- Closed battery storage
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- HUGE lighted aft 48-gal. (181.70 L) aerated gray livewell w/integrated baitwell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- NEW tandem-axle trailer for 2015 (replaces standard single-axle)
- Hydraulic drum brakes on 1 axle
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- NEW 1200-lb. Fulton swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- NEW heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 287 times.