Tracker Grizzly 1648 SC
2015 Tracker OTHER
Boat Type: OTHER
Model: Grizzly 1648 SC
Length: 16 Feet
QUALITY MARINE SERVICE,INC
ONALASKA, TX, US
Toll Free: 866-525-2224
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Grizzly 1648 SC
Price: US$ 10,995
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 400
Prep: US$ 295
Your Price: US$ 12,365.
The GRIZZLY 1648 MVX Side Console boat, motor, and trailer package is one of the best values in the TRACKER lineup! And for 2015, it's better than ever.
Now smoother-running with a drier ride thanks to the 7° deadrise, the rugged and responsive 1648 MVX SC also sports a new underfloor electrical raceway, topped with a new .190 gauge aluminum floor for increased rigidity. The welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls provide a quieter ride and added structural strength, and the bigger front deck is great for bowhunting and sight fishing.
The all-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum Mod V hull is fortified with a full-length longitudinal stringer system and an all-aluminum box-beam transom with corner braces for totally unitized construction and rock-solid integrity.
Click on the Features/Options tab to customize the 1648 SC to fit your own hunting or fishing needs! Our exclusive VERSATRACK gunnel system lets you mount a variety of accessories. Standard conveniences include a trolling motor mount, spacious bow storage, and an industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish—and for duck hunters, the optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage paint schemes (at extra cost) give you an added advantage over your quarry.
The complete package comes with a standard 20-horsepower Mercury® ELPT FourStroke EFI outboard and rides on a factory-matched custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection.
- A rugged, multi-purpose boat/motor/trailer package at a great value
- NEW underfloor raceway for electrical routing
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system
- VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-fit trailer w/Super Lube hubs & GALVASHIELD® protection®II
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
|Dry Weight: 550
|Deadrise At Transom: 3
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine Model: 40ELPT 4S
|Engine HP: 40
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Grizzly 1648 SC
Price - US$ 10,995
- Length - 16' 1''
Bottom width - 48"
Max. recommended HP - 50 HP
Package width - 6'
Package length - 19' 9''
Deadrise - 7 Degrees
Beam - 72"
Approx. weight - 715 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1229 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 3 Persons
Depth inside - 15.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 21"
Max. weight capacity - 1055 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 550 Lbs.
Package height - 6' 2''
Fuel capacity (portable) - 6 Gallons
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
- Slightly more V for better handling & turning
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Rotomolded side console
- Molded aerated livewell integrated into front of console
Construction & Exterior
- NEW under-floor raceway for easier routing of plumbing & electrical systems
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for 2015—for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland & Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- NEW for 2015. Roomier front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Fore & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Rotomolded, aerated livewell w/rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch (integrated into front of the molded console)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 12" (30.48 cm) wheels/tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 194 times.