Tracker Pro Guide V-175 Combo
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro Guide V-175 Combo
Length: 18 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 Combo
Price: US$ 23,495
Freight: US$ 900
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 24,770.
he do-it-all Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo is equally suited for trolling for walleye, casting for bass, or towing skiers and wakeboarders.
Built on our legendary Deep V hull with reversed chines for a smooth, dry ride, the V-175 Combo glides through the chop with ease. And the all-welded hull is unitized with the robotically-welded box beam transom by a longitudinal stringer system for a rock-solid structure and a lifetime of durability.
A new Lowrance Elite-3x color fishfinder helps you locate fish and structure. Huge storage compartments store gear while you're underway. An aft swimming platform features a boarding ladder. Two rear jump seats let up to 5 crewmates ride comfortably. The weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports let you jam to your favorite tunes.
All this, powered by a standard Mercury® 90HP EXLPT FourStroke outboard, and riding on a GALVASHIELD-protected trailer with new chrome wheels and matching hub covers.
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Wide, stable Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- New soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket—timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jump seat
- 7' (2.13 m) in-floor rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow & aft storage
- Fold-down aft jump seats & padded bow backrests
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection pluschrome wheels & matching hub covers
|Dry Weight: 1485
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine HP: 115
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 Combo
Price - US$ 23,495
- Length - 17' 8''
Bottom width - 82"
Max. recommended HP - 135 HP
Package width - 8' 6''
Fuel capacity - 21.1 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 97"
Approx. weight - 1485 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2894 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Depth inside - 26.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 25.5"
Max. weight capacity - 1500 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 760 Lbs.
Towing length - 23' 5''
Storage length - 19' 7''
Package height - 6' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) transom to prevent backwash in big water
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Black Cherry gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V accessory outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, fold-down fishing seats (w/sturdy 2-0.38" seat pedestals)
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats (w/underseat port livewell & starboard storage)
- Bow padded backrests
- Closed battery storage
- Removable bow-floor insert (stowable)
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor rod storage for rods/gear to 7' (2.13 m)
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated gray livewell w/timer & adjustable fill
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- NEW 1200-lb. Fulton swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 262 times.