Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Targa V-18 Combo
Length: 19 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
Price: US$ 28,995
Freight: US$ 900
Included Options: US$ 565
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 30,835.
Our biggest, baddest, and most enjoyable Deep V!
The multi-talented Targa™ V-18 Combo has something for everyone. It's ready for trolling, skiing, wakeboarding, or jigging—anything a fun-loving family or hardcore angler could wish for.
With a new tandem-axle trailer including new heavy-duty upright loading guides, the Targa Combo is an incredible package. Hydraulic tilt steering, a removable ski/tow pylon, an aft boarding platform, 2 folding jump seats, and a Bluetooth®-capable speaker make fun on the water standard as well.
The Deep V hull sports a 20° deadrise for gliding through rough water, and inside the hull a welded-in longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and transom for a rock-solid, ultra-durable, incredibly safe boat that will serve up fun and fish for a lifetime.
It has two aerated livewells, a Minn Kota® 24-volt trolling motor with foot pedal storage, Lowrance® fishfinder, tackle storage and plenty of compartments for securing rods and gear out of the way, but close at hand.
And with a Mercury 115HP EXLPT FourStroke standard, you'll have all the power you need to make sure every day on the water is perfect.
- New color scheme & graphics for 2015—Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V aluminum hull w/20° deadrise & all-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use
- Port/starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3/USB ports
- Flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/folding jump seats
- Removable ski pylon & swim platform w/ladder
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus storage at bow & aft decks, floor & gunnels
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Tandem-axle custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, chrome wheels & matching hub covers, GALVASHIELD®, and heavy-duty upright trailer-loading guides
|Dry Weight: 1778
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine HP: 150
|Fuel Capacity: 40
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
Price - US$ 28,995
- Length - 19' 1''
Bottom width - 88"
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Package width - 8' 6''
Fuel capacity - 40 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 102"
Approx. weight - 1850 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3494 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Depth inside - 28.75"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 23"
Max. weight capacity - 1650 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 900 Lbs.
Towing length - 24' 9''
Storage length - 20' 6''
Package height - 6' 11''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 3 battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Upgraded hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/backlit, hi-res. 480x480-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Dash layout w/ enough space to accept large graph or GPS units
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Insulated flush-mount, all-aluminum & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage below
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Black Cherry or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, fold-down fishing seats (w/sturdy 2-0.38" seat pedestals)
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/folding jump seats
- Bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions
- Closed battery storage
- Starboard aft storage compartment
- Bow storage nets
- Removable bow-floor insert (stowable)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor storage for rods/skis/gear to 6' (1.83 m)
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Lighted aft port 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated gray livewell w/timer
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- NEW tandem-axle trailer for 2015 (replaces standard single-axle)
- Hydraulic drum brakes on 1 axle
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- NEW 1200-lb. Fulton swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- NEW heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 304 times.