|Description: Pricing Details
2014 Tracker PGV16 T
Price: US$ 15,095
Freight: US$ 675
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 16,145.
NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer lasting shine & 20x longer lasting color
- NEW adjustable, sliding driver’s seat base for comfort, convenience & ease of use while operating tiller motor
- Wide, stable, all-welded Deep V hull w/20° deadrise
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- 3 movable 360°-swiveling fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- 2 top-loading side rod/gear lockers, 3 bow compartments (1 w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays) & 1 aft dry storage box
- Custom-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
For precise, intuitive control and huge amounts of interior room, you just can’t beat the TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 T.
Without a console, the interior provides uninterrupted fishing around the entire perimeter of the boat. And it still comes with all the features dedicated anglers are looking for in a serious Deep V fishing boat, including a powerful Minn Kota® trolling motor with foot pedal storage, Lowrance® fishfinder, two 8’ (2.44 m) rod boxes, plentiful storage, raised casting decks, VERSATRACK® system and even an oversized 23-gallon (87.06 L) aerated bow livewell that is also 40” (1.02 m) wide!
And, whether cruising to your next spot or backtrolling, it’s easier than ever to comfortably control thanks to the NEW adjustable, sliding driver’s seat base.
|Std. Features Options:
2014 Tracker PGV16 T
Price - US$ 15,095
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. -