Tracker Pro Guide V-175 SC
2013 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro Guide V-175 SC
Length: 17 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2013 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 SC
Price: US$ 18,995
Freight: US$ 650
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 20,020.
A mid-sized Deep V that delivers more of what you want!
The Pro Guide™ V-175 Single Console gives you a lot more of what you want in a Deep V.
A wider 82" (2.08 m) bottom and full 8' (2.44 m) beam provide exceptional stability and room to roam while fishing. There's extra space below deck for both a bow livewell and a huge, 29-gallon (109.78 L) aft livewell - plus lockable storage for rods.
The Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder come standard. And the 20-degree deadrise and 25" (63.50 cm) transom are designed to handle big water.
Sound like just what you need? Then mid-size it!
- Wide, stable, all-welded 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Sleek side console w/easy-to-read instruments, windscreen & small items tray
- Minn Kota PowerDrive 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- Lockable bow center rod box, two lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 1235
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2013 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 SC
Price - US$ 18,995
- Length - 16' 11"
Bottom width - 82"
Max. recommended HP - 135 HP
Package width - 8' 6"
Fuel capacity - 21 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 97"
Approx. weight - 1235 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2644 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Depth inside - 26"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 25"
Max. weight capacity - 1500 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 760 Lbs.
Towing length - 23' 5"
Storage length - 19' 7"
Package height - 6' 6"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced molded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Black & White graphics scheme w/Victory Red painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for rods from 6'-8' (1.83-2.44 m)
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 328 times.