Tracker Pro 170
2013 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro 170
Length: 17 Feet
Millville, NJ, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
At 16' 8" (5.03 m), the ALL-NEW Pro 170 is an extremely capable fishing boat—and it’s ready to do some serious fishing.
It features a lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m), nighttime courtesy lights, plus a great-looking dash console, complete with speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge. Better yet, it’s outfitted with the same high-quality fishing components you will find on all our Pro Team™ models: like a Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder and a Minn Kota® Edge™ trolling motor.
The 15-gallon (56.78 L) bow livewell even features a bait bucket holder.
And its tough all-welded aluminum hull features a wide 77" (1.96 m) beam for superior stability while you fish.
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull w/a wide, stable 54" (1.37 m) bottom
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer for structural strength
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 DS fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Port rod holders w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder
- Helm & buddy seats w/storage below
- 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in pedestals & pinchless hinges
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Flush-mounted all-aluminum deck lids
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 878
|Deadrise At Transom: 6
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 11
|Std. Features Options:
- ength - 16' 8''
Bottom width - 54"
Max. recommended HP - 50 HP
Package width - 6' 8''
Fuel capacity - 11 Gallons
Deadrise - 6 Degrees
Beam - 77"
Approx. weight - 878 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1836 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 15"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 22"
Max. weight capacity - 980 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 555 Lbs.
Towing length - 22' 3''
Storage length - 22'
Package height - 4' 7''
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Toggle switches
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece, gunnel—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage
- 2 molded fold-down fishing chairs
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6"
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/lockable aft storage
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Bow 15-gal. aerated grey livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 317 times.