The Yamaha V1 is the basic entry level personal watercraft offered by Yamaha. This model takes advantage of the years of racing success from team Yamaha in its hull design and also the tuning of the 1052cc fuel injected four-stroke, four-cylinder marine engine. With plenty of storage to bring along some gear, reliable power, and controlled ride, the V1 is a good way for anyone to get started in personal watercraft.
- Available in Pure White with Laser Yellow
- 1 to 3 persons capacity
- 15.1 gallons of storage capacity
- Extended rear platform
- Hydro-Turf mats
- Tow hook
- Glove box
- Dual mirrors
- Digital meter
- Multifunction instrumentation panel
Yamaha V1 (2015-) Specifications
|Prices, features, designs, and equipment are subject to change. Please see your local dealer or visit the builder's website for the latest information available on this boat model.
Yamaha V1 (2015-) Engine options
1 x 1052cc 4-cylinder, 4-stroke Yamaha Marine engine
1 x 1052cc Yamaha Marine engine
Yamaha V1 (2015-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Yamaha V1 (2015-) is 53.7 mph (86.4 kph), burning 7.40 gallons per hour (gph) or 28.01 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Yamaha V1 (2015-) is 31.2 mph (50.2 kph), and the boat gets 10.06 miles per gallon (mpg) or 4.28 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 168 miles (270.37 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 1052cc Yamaha Marine engine.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Yamaha V1 (2015-) is 2.7 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Yamaha V1 (2015-) Warranty
Yamaha V1 (2015-) Warranty Information
|Warranties change from time to time. While BoatTEST.com has tried to ensure the most up-to-date warranty offered by each builder, it does not guarantee the accuracies of the information presented below. Please check with the boat builder or your local dealer before you buy any boat.|
Full Warranty Information on this brand coming soon!