Imagine taking a large center console and removing two to four outboards from the stern so you can go game fishing just like the folks in the big battlewagons. Further, imagine putting in a single engine where it belongs -- out of the way, low, down in the bilge to optimize the vessel's vertical, longitudinal and athwartships centers of gravity. Now because the boat has a bow thruster and a pod drive you can have full joystick control for docking. This dream machine is the SeaVee 340i -- and there is literally nothing like her.
- 72 gallon live bait well with pump
- Integrated platform with transom door
- Insulated fish boxes
- Hydraulic steering
- High performance trim tabs
- Fuel/water separator (s)
- Large dual card compass
- Dual automatic bilge pumps
- Dual marine AGM batteries
- Tinned wiring
- Electrical breaker panels
- Navigation lighting
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Anchor locker
- Rod holders (4)
SeaVee 340 Open (2011-) Specifications
|Prices, features, designs, and equipment are subject to change. Please see your local dealer or visit the builder's website for the latest information available on this boat model.
SeaVee 340 Open (2011-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the SeaVee 340 Open (2011-) is 37.7 mph (60.7 kph), burning 24.2 gallons per hour (gph) or 91.6 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the SeaVee 340 Open (2011-) is 32.1 mph (51.7 kph), and the boat gets 2.14 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.91 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 675 miles (1086.31 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 480-hp Cummins 5.9 with ZF 2800 pod drive.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
SeaVee 340 Open (2011-) Warranty
SeaVee 340 Open (2011-) Warranty Information
|Warranties change from time to time. While BoatTEST.com has tried to ensure the most up-to-date warranty offered by each builder, it does not guarantee the accuracies of the information presented below. Please check with the boat builder or your local dealer before you buy any boat.|